(keitai-l) content developers sought for Asia Pacific

From: Gustaf Rosell <gustaf_at_xpedio.com>
Date: 12/15/01
Well, it seems at last that things are start to moving.

We are now looking for content developers for several operators in Asia=20
(outside Japan and Korea).

The model will be similar to the i-mode model. For very special or operator=
=20
unique content startup fees could be possible, but it will otherwise be=20
revenue sharing on content fees.

Volumes will initially be low, so the providers will need to endure the=20
build-up period.

Target handsets are handsets like the Ericsson T68, Nokia 7650 and some of=
=20
the Japanese soon to be released, preferrably with some backward=20
possibillities to boring b/w wap ph=F6nes, but where we may handle the=20
conversion). Formats are CHTML and XHTML Basic and with a little bit more=20
lag J2ME. All services should multi-lingual capable for different flavors=20
of Chinese, Malay, Thai etc.

We are interested in getting in contact with both smaller and larger=
 players.

It's classical content like games, life style commuities etc., but NOT sms=
=20
based Nokia ringtones or logos.

(Similar things are happening in Europe, but the operators are still slower=
=20
than the Asian).

/gustaf

http://xped.io | gustaf_at_xpedio.ru | t +46 8 674 50 47 | m +46 70 916 4747