(keitai-l) Re: pinning messages in the air

From: Christian Molstrom <cmolstrom_at_lightsurf.com>
Date: 12/18/01
So I can walk into a bar and have a web page set to my personal location that says something like, "looking for no-strings attached
romance tonight" and never have to bother with fumbling over lame pick up lines....?

Considering how plentiful my lame pickup lines are, that should definitely produce no complaints from a "possible matching partner".

I wonder if GPS could be combined with something like a wireless lan or Bluetooth so that you can point your keitai at something or
someone and read it's air-born web page immediately.

Christian