(keitai-l) Re: Lush Folks Fail Safe Text Test

From: cfb <cfb_at_nirai.ne.jp>
Date: 12/19/01
Curt Sampson wrote:

> Anybody have any good "yopparai-hito-kara" messages to share with us?

You can't hear this, but I just popped the top on my second 500ml
6% something-or-other beru and as this list well knows, at least
50% of my posts have been while under the influence.  The main
difference between myself and those surveyed being that I am neither
regretful nor repentant... yet.  SMS is temporal; google forever...
Speaking of which has anyone heard of lawyers subpoenaing SMS or
imode e-mail?  ...well, I guess not in Japan.  Nevermind.