(keitai-l) Re: Docomo's churn rate

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 12/19/01
antonella.esteves@ftnetwork.com wrote:

> Has anybody got any reference to Docomo's churn rate
> for the last 2-3 years? Any info would be appreciated.

It is on the order of 1%-2% for cellular and a lot higher
for PHS. That's a _lot_ lower than most carriers in Europe.

We have a figure which compares DoCoMo's churn rate for
both cellular and PHS for the period 1997-2001 in comparison
with the churn rates for Vodafone. We normally keep this
information for our customers only, if you need it for the
Financial Times please contact me directly off-list.

Gerhard Fasol
http://www.eurotechnology.com/