(keitai-l) Re: mmf file Format

From: Reginald Ernest Reodica <rreodica_at_msi.net.ph>
Date: 12/20/01
Thank you for taking your time to answer my inquiry. Yes, you're correct it
is the Java application in the J-Phone.

I'm actually looking for a converter from the SMAF/MA-2 to, what I think is
the SMAF/Phrase.  The reason is that I tried to play an .mmf file that
readily plays in the JSCL MediaPlayer with the PhrasePlayer and there seems
to be an error.  I looked at some documentations that Yamaha has provided
and based on my lousy translator, it seems that there is a difference
between the two, I think the header chunk or something.

I'm interested in getting the PhrasePlayer to work because it has a
multi-track playback and I need my application to play a certain background
and simultaneously emit a 'beep' sound everytime a button is pressed.  I
actually had implemented it but I was limited to the SMAF/Phrase that Yamaha
has provided.  That's why I'm looking for a converter/composer so that I can
make my own music.