(keitai-l) Re: cHTML and HDML

From: Ron Schei <ron_at_schei.com>
Date: 11/27/01
Hello,

Information about the EZ switch to XHTML Basic and development tools is
available here:
http://info.ezweb.ne.jp/
They claim that XHTML Basic content will be converted to HDML automatically
for older handsets.
Good luck with forms....

More information here:
http://developer.openwave.com/ja/
They have an English newsletter. I believe they mentioned something about
the transition recently.
Good luck!
Ron Schei