(keitai-l) Re: information i-mode/official sites

From: aa aa <buzunariz_s_at_yahoo.es>
Date: 04/02/02
Oh, my God!!
Thanks for your answers, but I only want any FREE
information about how the "n" (It doesn't matter the
rigth number) official sites are distributed in the
i-mode menu.
You say that they are showed in the menu, but I think
it is neccessary to use a search to find the service
the user wants. I think it is impossible to
show 'n' links via mobile.  Am I wrong? Why? Can I get
a simulation of this menu in anywhere?
Please, can any of you help me?

Thanks,

    Sandra