(keitai-l) Re: i mode emulators

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 05/17/02
I think yospace built the j2me emulator linked below - runs midlets as
applets - but this is for standard J2ME/MIDP so might not help you with
DoJa. Also not sure about licensing but if you offered to extend it and add
some of the DoJa graphics calls there might be a deal to be made... (GPL
it!)

http://www.wirelessgamingreview.com/games/
http://www.wirelessgamingreview.com/games/j2meemu.php?gameplay_id=6

</dc>