(keitai-l) Re: screen sizes list

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_x-9.com>
Date: 05/20/02
On 05/20/2002 20:49, "Ben Hutchings" <ben.hutchings@roundpoint.com> wrote:

>> Why hasn't KPN Mobile got around to offering the same comprehensive
>> information?
>
> They have, but apparently not to the general public.  I found the
> required info at <http://www.mtconsultancy.nl/imode/CTI_HTML.300.pdf>.

This PDF has been posted on several European developer sites but it is still
essentially a rehash of the original W3C Compact HTML proposal.

Some of you might remember the "Let's make i-mode sites" workshops DoCoMo
ran up and down Japan prior to the launch of i-mode. DoCoMo knew i-mode
wasn't going anywhere without the support of developers and they continue to
provide developers with the resources they need, official emulator or lack
of aside.

When is KPN Mobile going to provide the i-mode phone specs developers need
or do they foolishly believe their official content partners can satiate
user demand?

Kyle

--

X-9 design lab  :  http://www.x-9.com