(keitai-l) Re: One more question regarding 504i model line

From: Tom Motoyoshi Kalland <tmk_at_infeline.org>
Date: 07/02/02
andrew,

the 504i java specs (DoJa 2.0) have some enhancements like 3d acceleration,
and api calls to make the phone dial, access the browser, activate on
timer, etc. the 503i series didn't have these features. further 504i is
supposed to be better for timing and syncing graphics and sound... but i've
not tested it that much yet so i won't guess any details. the scratch pad
is 100kB.

tmk