(keitai-l) Sending emoji to imode phone via email

From: Sam Joseph <gaijin_at_yha.att.ne.jp>
Date: 07/02/02
Hi all,

So I found various tantalizing references in the archives, particular
the replies to the following

http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/archives/2001-02/0225.html

that suggest I might be able to send emoji to my keitai from a normal
mail client.

However try as I might no combination of &#63647; and associated
versions in Hex, Unicode, etc., seem to work. Now I also noticed an
email suggesting that this functionality does not work on the SO503i and
while I am using an SO503iS it seems plausible that the same problem exists.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what exactly I should type into a normal
email in order to get emojis to appear when the email reaches my phone?

Thanks in advance.

CHEERS> SAM