(keitai-l) Re: sha mail in Saudi Arabia

From: Benjamin <bkml_at_mac.com>
Date: 07/03/02
:-)

Well, there is a low tech and a hi tech solution to this problem ...

Hi tech solution:

an AI chip recognising the female human form and deny such photos to be
taken

Lo tech solution:

whenever the camera is used it will make a noticeable alert noise so as
to notify possible victims of the "wicked" purpetrators

;-)

rgds
benjamin