(keitai-l) Re: emoji

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 07/03/02
Yeh, J-Phones emoji are way better; full color, animating... AU has =
color but not such an expressive range of glyphs.=20

I have a little J-Phone "one night stand" emoji story that uses all the =
different meet/drink/sleep/leave moji. Livin' large, 16 pixels high!

/dc

http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/=20