(keitai-l) Re: Java running into trouble on cell phones?

From: Sam Nova <sam_at_novalicious.com>
Date: 09/04/02
Keep in mind, the developers that gathered last week was game programmers..
and to be honest, we are difficult people :) (I was there at Game Developers
Conference). But I agree, when we are talking games then we do want to use
what ever special API's there is to improve performace or memory usage.

-Sam