(keitai-l) Re: Any UI types out there familiar with J2ME?

From: Jason Pollard <jasonpollard_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 09/10/02
I'm afraid there's not much out there.  If you're developing business-type
apps, you won't be able to do much better than plain HTML at this point.  The
options for keitai UI design are currently so limited, there's no need for a
wysywig designer yet, IMHO.  The best resources available for keitai j2me
development are in Japanese; how's yours?  If you just want to see some UI
examples, click around at appget (http://appget.com/pc/)

--jason