(keitai-l) Re: Processor Speed Frequency of New European Mobile phones...

From: Ben Hutchings <ben_at_decadentplace.org.uk>
Date: 09/13/02
On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 03:48:36PM +0200, Olivier MARTIN wrote:

> Hello to all KeiTei Member list,
>
> I'm searching deeply technical information about new products released
> by mobile manufacturer like SonyEricsson, Nokia, Sagem...
> Now, i'm trying to find real valuable information about the
> SonyEricsson P800 that will launch in few weeks. All that i've got is
> that P800 is based on ARM9 and Symbian OS 7.
>
> Can anyone could give reliable information about the Processor Speed ?
> Is it  an 'ARM 9 @ 52Mhz' or 'ARM922T at 200 Mhz' ?
<snip>

Since I'm working at Symbian as of this week and have access to this
phone, I could probably find out a lot about it.  How much I would be
allowed to reveal, I really don't know, though.

--
Ben Hutchings  |  personal web site: http://womble.decadentplace.org.uk/
Experience is directly proportional to the value of equipment destroyed.