(keitai-l) Re: top game content provider in Japan and Korea

From: Allen Wu - NEIRI1 <neiri1_at_media.sj.nec.com>
Date: 09/26/02
Hi, Ken,

Thanks for the info.

To clarify my questions, I am doing some market search on portability of
mobile gaming/entertainment content between different cultures, i.e., what
are the top gaming content that worked well in Japan/Korea and if and how
can it be migrated to other countries such as US and rest of Asia Pacific.
An interesting side issue is how effective has game box and PC games
migrated to mobile world.

Allen