(keitai-l) Re: subscriber ages

From: graham brown (w2f) <gbrown_at_w2forum.com>
Date: 10/09/02
Jeff,
The youngest users are in Europe followed by Japan then US. The reason being
the prevalence and availability of prepay in EU has created a market for
this demographic.
I would go into detail re:stats but it'd only bore all the non bean-counters
on this list,
so it's best discussed off-post - feel free to contact me.
www.mobileyouth.org has
information & news and statistics on young users globally and it may be of
help.
Best,
Graham Brown
www.W2Forum.com