(keitai-l) Re: kddi emulator heap size setting

From: Maxence Bernard <maxence_at_newtgames.com>
Date: 10/10/02
Hi Colin,
I use the Java Wireless Toolkit from Sun to develop apps for KDDI. You
can adjust the heap size with the -Xheapsize command line parameter,
e.g. emulator.exe -Xheapsize:128k. That said, JBlend and Sun VMs behave
differently and have a very different memory appetite: our app takes
80k on the emulator and 240k on a Sanyo A3011SA.

Hope that will help,
Maxence