(keitai-l) Re: Imode's Billing Program

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 10/26/02
Virgil wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I read some news that Docomo Imode was opening there Imenu to outside
> Developers. Can someone tell me where I can find out more on this?

Not sure what you mean. The i-Menu is open to outside developers
in the sense that non-DoCoMo content developers can make their
case to DoCoMo to have their sites included on the i-Menu as an
official site, about 3000 sites have such arrangements.

In the case of L-Mode ( http://www.eurotechnology.com/Lmode/ ) there
are sub-L-mode menues which are portals linked to they main-menu
operated by third parties, which offer different payment and partnership
conditions than the main official L-mode menu. I am not sure something
like that is planned for imode.

Gerhard Fasol
http://www.eurotechnology.com/