(keitai-l) Re: macs and phones

From: Colin Mack <colin_at_b-factory.co.jp>
Date: 11/07/02
As some other people have mentioned, P504i (the panasonic imode phone)
is great. Especially if you like applis, as it is fast, has lots of
memory and can store lots of applis. Of course you'd prolly want to
wait to get the one with the camera :)

Don't know much about what's available with bluetooth though for
hooking up to your mac. My guess would be that looking into
Sony/Ericcson's au phone might be a good idea, since Apple seems to use
Sony/Ericcson bluetooth phones for their demos, and of the 3 carriers
here in Japan, au seems to be the one most approaching "international
standards" of device behavior, so I would guess they would be the best
bet.

- Colin