(keitai-l) Re: keitai images - WAS Re: New stuff from Nokia

From: Michael Sydenham <michaelsydenham_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11/08/02
Manufacturers (not DoCoMo) are particularly sensitive to usage of product
images - I doubt they'd permit this kind of usage. Also in terms of adding
value to emulators, I wonder whether a nice faceplate really matters to
developers. It is the emulator functionality that really counts.

Regards

Michael.