(keitai-l) Re: J-Phone MIDlet - NEC download service woes

From: Andrew Sandes <andrew_at_asiaentry.com>
Date: 11/13/02
Hi Paul, I am working with Chris on this project as well.

The error message we are getting is as follows:

***************************

Not Found

The requested URL /ntt-me/remote.jad was not found on this server.

Apache /1.3.22 Server at java-eval.jskypl.jp-t.ne.jp Port 80

***************************

NEC have told me they believe this is a JAR file error but will not expand
any further than this.

Some simple items such as UTF-8 encoding of JAD file and use of JConnector
class file have been changed but still no luck yet in getting the phone to
access JAD/JAR.

I live in Tokyo so please feel free to get in touch with me offline anytime
to discuss.

Details below.

Andrew

Andrew Sandes