(keitai-l) Re: Camera phone : How much functionality is exposed via an API?

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 11/16/02
I believe the P504is has a java api to the camera. But not the NEC. So =
there is some fragmentation in the functionality that has been =
implemented in the 504 range.

The P is the first out (to be soon followed by the N), and it looks like =
panasonic are spend spend spending to get their market share back from =
NEC.

I don't know about the later 504is models re camera api. I would imagine =
sony at least are working overtime on this.

-- for the euros:
does the 7650 have a symbian/epoc api to get camera input?

/dc

http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/=20