(keitai-l) Re: 2003G

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 12/02/02
Motorola sell the touchscreen "Accompli" 008 phone in china and other =
asia markets, where it does fairly well. It's a sensible design, far =
better than the ericcson P800 which has touch screen AND fold away ugly =
keyboard.

speaking of funphones, these guys had a good buzz at comdex
http://www.wildseed.com/

/dc

http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/=20