(keitai-l) Re: 2003G

From: Anthony Mumphrey <anthony_at_imahima.com>
Date: 12/02/02
I always hoped someone would come out with a phone
that had a small touch pad on the back surface.
You could use it like the touch pad on notebook PCs
without obstructing or smearing up the screen.
There could be buttons somewhere on the phone
that could work like mouse buttons.

Has anyone seen something like this?