(keitai-l) OT: girls? boys? From behind we look all the same. Was: Re: 2003G

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 12/04/02
This gets a bit off topic now, but...

> what about these "girls":
> http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/gallery.php?s=25&p=23&l=en
> http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/gallery.php?s=25&p=2&l=en
> http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/gallery.php?s=25&p=6&l=en
> ...which tactile feedback did you get from them?

... my grandmother used to say: "From behind we look all
the same.". Wise words of a wise woman. ;)

> I think you are working too hard, Juergen...

That's right! And I even work harder now to get a twist and
bring this post somehow back on topic...how about:

We updated our "Showcase of Japanese Keitai Culture" twice in
the last 2 weeks. As usual here:

http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/?l=en
(100% Blue Laser free)

Enjoy,

Juergen
PS: In January the showcase celebrates it's 3rd anniversary! Time
is flying...
--
Juergen Specht, CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc., Tokyo, Japan
i-mode & FOMA consulting, development, testing: http://nooper.co.jp/