(keitai-l) Re: SMAF MMF

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 12/11/02
//  SMF isn't a mobile audio format but a standard type 1 or 2 midi format
//  (*.mid)
//
//  SMAF is mobile audio format (*.mmf) wich can contain midi, wave, phrase
//  and graphics data.

maybe this is a basic question, but how does smaf related to .mld ? do
docomo phones use smaf at all?

And what exactly is the 'proprietary' part that Faith, Inc invented?

I thought that yamaha's chips (MA1/MA2) now have to support the faith
format, as docomo chose this.

Faith are also now making CMX content for their US service (running on
brew) - what's the connection there??!? I thought CMX was Qualcomm's
technology...

/dc

//
//  Take a peek at http://smaf.yamaha.co.jp/smaf1-e.html