(keitai-l) Re: buddyfinder LBS results

From: Alex Goatcher <alex_at_mikoishi.com>
Date: 01/10/03
HELP!
We have just finished some buddyfinder trials in Asia and South America
using both EOTD and CELLID. And have some great results. These results
are helping in the sales process but it would be great if we had some
independent results as well. Can anyone point me to ANY info on
buddyfinder deployments, subscriber pricing etc.

Regards

Alex