(keitai-l) Re: microsoft spot

From: Funk <funk_at_rieb.kobe-u.ac.jp>
Date: 02/03/03
My question was a somewhat poorly worded in that it was meant to be taken
in a future not present tense. portable radios are fairly cheap so
presumably it should be inexpensive to put the appropriate RF chip in a
phone. if so I wonder if it possible for radio stations to send text info
with their broadcast that could be picked up by the phone (a simple example
would be a URL).
cheers,
jeff funk