(keitai-l) Re: interesting observation on carriers' market share

From: Tony Chan <tc7991_at_netvigator.com>
Date: 02/10/03
A more interesting graph would be the number of mobile data users signed
up each month. I've noticed that i-mode consistantly wins by a wide
margin... If anyone is looking at 3G, shouldn't they be looking at this
statistic since these are the people most likely to actually need the
data speeds of 3G.