(keitai-l) Re: gimmick, but....

From: Johan Bengtsson <johan_at_doberman.se>
Date: 02/18/03
I agree with Erik, here's why:

If you drive down the cost and trouble of instant publication of news,
more people will be able to publish things that they think are
newsworthy. Look at Bloggs for example. Now think mobile bloggs with
photos.

If you drive down the cost and trouble of publishing a photo you also
drive down the number of viewers that you think needs to see it in order
for you to go through the trouble of doing it. Therefor, more photos
from more events will be published since there indeed is more relevant
news.=20

And why hasn't this hit radio you ask. Well everyone can't start a radio
station but everyone can have a Blogg.

/Johan

agencies,=3D20=3D