(keitai-l) Re: Uploading images...

From: Christian Anderson <chris_at_jobdragon.com>
Date: 02/19/03
Yes, from what I've heard its not possible to upload direct from the browser
yet... so I guess that email is the way to go.

So your users are emailing their pictures to sha@shakishaki.com, the
pictures are automatically handled by the server (named, placed in folders,
etc), and then the picture is linked via DB or whatever to that users
account?

I think what you have going there is what I want to set up myself.

Please contact me off list so we can talk some more.

chris@photokyo.com

thanks!