(keitai-l) Re: a5302ca... neat so far

From: Tom Motoyoshi Kalland <tmk_at_infeline.org>
Date: 02/23/03
On Thu, 20 Feb 2003, Curt Sampson wrote:

> Do you have any photos taken in dark environments, with or without the
> flash? I'm wondering how useful it might be in, say, a nightclub.

the "flash" is more like a flash light... might be good for extreme short
range photos in the dark. so far its been more useful for finding the
keyhole when its dark etc.
however, without that flash thing pictures taken in izakayas and pubs have
turned out ok. havent tried in a pitch black nightclub yet though (as im
usually too plastered when i get there to worry about pics).
anyway, its not a camera... if u need to take high quality pics in a
completely dark place ure probably better of with a real cam with a real
flash imho.

> Also, can you send movie-mail from that phone to a PC?

yep. u just have to download the player from the kddi site.

.tmk