(keitai-l) Re: A5304T - Bilingual or what?

From: Christian Anderson <chris_at_jobdragon.com>
Date: 02/25/03
Yeah, its definitely not bilingual.  They told me it wasn't at the shop, but
that was the day it came out and I figured they just might not know...  I
guess they did.

Anyway, its not a problem that its not bilingual.  It would be nice, but
whatever.

And yeah, the screen is niiiiiiiiiiiiice :)

Also the prediction thing is great when you are emailing in Japanese.  It
seems to have quite a bit of slang and stuff already in there.  I typed in
"MA" and it came out with "?????" (majissuka) as the first choice.  Very
smart people over there at Toshiba :)