(keitai-l) Re: moblogging

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 02/26/03
> That is something that I am looking at setting up for myself, but am still
> spinning my wheels...
> I'd be curious to know if there are any Japanese web apps out there now or
> not.  If there are, great, sign me up.  If not, I may decide to get serious
> about this and throw something together.

We have a system in place, which theoretically can also support
Moblogs in a stable and very sophisticated manner (supporting i-mode,
J-Phone, AU, Web, RSS, XML, Multilingual etc)...but we still don't
see the demand for it yet.

My Japanese friends never heard of the word "blog", but if I tell
them that this is a kind of diary, they are interested.

Than they find out how much it costs to send their pix on a daily
base, they are somehow less interested.

So I wonder...is this is nice trend among rich bored foreigners in
Japan or really something we should consider adding as function?

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht, CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc., Tokyo, Japan
i-mode & FOMA consulting, development, testing: http://nooper.co.jp/