(keitai-l) Re: moblogging

From: Christian Anderson <chris_at_jobdragon.com>
Date: 02/26/03
I think its something that will definitely extend past the foreigner with
the deep pocket.  Have you ever looked at how much data is transferred due
to those deai sites?  Obviously people are willing to send heaps of data
back and forth on the network and not worry too much about the bill.

If you already have something in place, can I test it out on
www.photokyo.com ?  I have AU, and my server is Win2K.  What did you write
it in?