(keitai-l) Re: moblogging

From: Jan Michael Hess <jan_at_mobileeconomy.de>
Date: 02/26/03
You may want to check out the Irish
company http://www.newbay.com/ that has just
launched their product FoneBlog.

MNOs love everything that creates traffic in
the network so it's a worthwhile attempt to
try whether blogging will fly on the keitai, too.

I have not yet spoken to them about their early
user experiences but this is something I will do
soon.

Consequently, I would recommend an early market test asap.

Jan.