(keitai-l) Re: moblogging

From: Christian Anderson <chris_at_jobdragon.com>
Date: 02/27/03
Stuart,

What are you using to post to your blog?  I installed movable type today,
because there were some tools available to allow email updates, handle
attachments etc, but of course my web host doesn't support python or qmail
(>_<)

Are you emailing things to a special email address on your server, and then
having it posted automatically to your blog?  Are you using something like
movable type, or did you build it all yourself?  I was going to go ahead and
build one myself, but plunged into movable type today to see how it would
work.  Might end up doing it myself, as it would just integrate better with
my whole site.

Chris