(keitai-l) Re: moblogging

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 02/27/03
Christian,

> are doing now on their diary kinda things.  Not really put like "hey, this
> site is good", but rather "here I am at bla bla bla, and this is the 2L beer
> that I'm drinking... today was this and that, bla bla bla".

ah, now I get want you want...I have a way better solution for you!
Send me (privately) your keitai email address and I promise to let
you play with something cool from Monday.

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht, CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc., Tokyo, Japan
i-mode & FOMA consulting, development, testing: http://nooper.co.jp/