(keitai-l) J-E-J dictionary for 7650

From: Koskikallio, Kari <kari.koskikallio_at_satama.com>
Date: 02/28/03
Hello all.

Let me first introduce myself. I'm a Japanese language and culture
enthusiast working as a digital media consultant in Finland.

I've actually been following this list for almost 2 years(!) and find it
great to have such a group of professonals around about the subject of
keitai. I guess I've just been too lazy to post anything :-P

What triggered me to write was the software I thought many of the European
members would be interested in: a japanese-english-japanese dictionary for
7650. It has 19500 words (edict), a kanji font, and costs 15 dollars and
handango. There is also a trial version.

Find it at http://www.createchsoftware.com/csjdic-sym.htm. For me the soft
is great! And yes, I have nothing to do with the publisher.

Kari