(keitai-l) Re: camera phone usage by kids

From: Andrea Hoffmann <anima_at_gmx.de>
Date: 03/12/03
Gerhard,

> That's the difference between the theory of what
> researchers think kids do or what kids do in a
> lab under observation, and what real life kids actually
> do in real life...

The article does not describe academic theory. As far as I understand from
the quoted article (and please correct me if I am wrong), its a
report/survey based on real life watching of what kids are doing with their
phones, the same way as you describe what your's are doing, just on a larger
(and therefore statistically more relevant) scale.

Cheers,
Andrea