(keitai-l) Re: EZWeb forced refresh?

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 03/14/03
> Is there a way to make an ezweb page refresh automatically when someone
> accesses it?  I am making something that is constantly changing, and the
> keitai's are using whats in the cache, and not what is on the server.

Add this tag to the <head> section of your pages:

and it stops caching on EZweb phones.

> Yes, its very snazzy. I haven't had time to really fart around with
> it yet, but what I saw before was interesting.

You want to "fart" with Nooper? Oi! ;)

> How many active members do you have so far?

It steady gets more. Somebody wrote me that he keeps his
low UserID until he can auction it someday at Ebay.
Not the worst idea. But I have a lower one!

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht, CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc., Tokyo, Japan
i-mode & FOMA consulting, development, testing:  http://nooper.co.jp