(keitai-l) Re: nokia imode text

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 03/17/03
//  I am less optimistic for SonyEricsson globally, and as a consequence
//  also for Japan, also I like the Sony phones, I used to have one, but
//  they seem to be very slow with the 504iS.
//
//  Gerhard

I think because they are going straight to 505 which will be out end of may.
There are a lot of sony 505 demo prototypes floating around at various CPs,
so expect a big push from Sony when these are launched.

In japan it really still seems just sony, not much E/// involved. otoh the
_ericsson_ T68i was a great phone for europe but their finally released
collaboration effort the P700 seems not to be a consumer hit despite good
tech specs.

/dc