(keitai-l) Keitai Master 9

From: Stuart Woodward <stuart_at_stuartwoodward.com>
Date: 03/30/03
On Sun, 30 Mar 2003 20:55:38 +0900
"Paul Hardy" <pjh@bushcat.com> wrote:

> Foreground: I bought the software Keitai Master 9. The box claims to do =
=3D
> back up most things either via cable or via a network connection. In =3D
> reality, it's a mess. The only bit that performs in a reasonable manner, =
=3D

Yep. I bought Keitai Master 9 too and was really disappointed with it too.
=46rom the box it seems to be an all singing and dancing backup tool but
it only seemed to support address book backup for my phone (Au).=20

=46rom the one and only time I used it I seem to remember that the apps
were just plain weird and didn't follow standard UI conventions.=20