(keitai-l) Re: 3 Questions

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 04/02/03
There are literally thousands of services offering SMS from web at very
cheap prices (typically less than EUR0.04 per message). See for example
www.smspop.com. Bearing in mind that GSM users are not charged to receive
SMS the cost is probably comparable with the data packet charges to download
an e-mail to a keitai. Also most operators will allow  large numbers (up to
100 per month) of free SMS within their own network from their websites.

John