(keitai-l) Re: 3 Questions

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 04/04/03
In the UK, at least, men over 35 chatting to ladies under 18 to whom they
have not been introduced is generally frowned upon (chiz chiz) - whereas
in Japan, it is largely regarded as a charming cultural tradition.

Search the archives for a thread about early advertising of Keitai and PHS
(Feel H, for example or the DDI "lamb & wolf" PHS ads - just at the time
"enjoukosai" ("assisted dating") was the worry of choice for the Japanese
press....

The point is, in Japan, if you sell a communications device to an
attractive young lady, the over 35 male market is instantly INTERESTED!

Nick