(keitai-l) Re: SO505i (Sony Ericsson)

From: Tom Motoyoshi Kalland <tmk_at_infeline.org>
Date: 04/18/03
yeah, the first i had (some kyocera tu-ka thing 3-4 years back) was sub
60g i think. my current a5302ca is 106g.. wanted sd slot, but skipped it
cos of weight and bulkiness. now they all seem to be in the 150g range.
esp foma and 505. :( the one u can transform into a video cam for instans.
its huuuge.

then again, i do add a few g worth of silly straps :/

.tmk