(keitai-l) Re: Cheapest static IP address provider that is not blocked by ezweb/d

From: Dirk Rösler <dirkREMOVE_at_tkm.att.ne.jp>
Date: 04/18/03
While you're at it, can anyone recommend an ISP whose addresses aren't
blocked by any firewall, thanks!

Why don't you people simply put outgoing mail through your ISP's mail
server... with Reply-To headers or something??

If you want to support commercial grade operations get a commercial
grade connection, not consumer DSL.

Dirk