(keitai-l) Re: J-SH53 announced on 4/24

From: Jamie Finn <jhf_at_hellonetwork.com>
Date: 04/25/03
They do in taiwan and in the USA.  Java apps on Sprint PCS can take
over 1 minute to load on the Sanyo 4900.

In Taiwan they download 200+ kb Java video on gprs all the time.

You wait for what you want, that said Japan is used to a different
experience and has very different expectations.

Just my .01 cent

Jamie